Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally giving in....

...to blogging. I will try to make a decent attempt at it. Really. Hopefully, this can be a great way for friends and family who live all too far to have a glimpse of what goes on in the daily life of our little family.

Right now the Little Miss is 9 months and crawling and cruising like crazy. Our peditrician said this week that she expects her to be walking within the month. And I already feel like I can't keep up...

Our journey into the cloth diapering world has been the biggest change in this household in the last few months and I have to say, I love it! It is so good for my baby (no more chemicals or diaper rash), my budget (um, seriously. If for no other reason, this one is good enough... Did you know that from birth to potty training it costs approximately $2000 to diaper a child?!) and the planet. Everybody wins. And while my daily to-do list could now land me on an episode of "Dirty Jobs", I hardly bat an eye because it's best for Little Miss and for our family.



We started with gDiapers and I really like them, but wanted to venture into the world of prefolds and see what it would be like as a "REAL" cloth diapering mommy. Or maybe I just got bored.  There is sooo much to choose from in cloth diapering!! So...  I went to http://www.cottonbabies.com and ordered some. They make bumGenius, flips, and econobum...options for every family and every budget. Love them so far :) If I ever go to St. Louis, I am definitely checking out their store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment